TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Remote | Nigeria
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Dgazelle Digital Agency is an award-winning and Africa’s fast-growing performance marketing and conversion-focused web design agency.
Our story originates from our experience in advertising, marketing, technology, and design.
At Dgazelle Digital Agency focuses on creating innovative, adaptive, and data-driven digital marketing and web design plans for our clients. We are obsessed with helping companies grow and exceed their goals
Our work is inspired by art, passion, and one simple principle – To consistently deliver excellence to every individual or business we serve.
As A Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies for the agency and our clients.
This includes creating and managing social media content, driving engagement and growth, monitoring and analyzing social media performance, and also developing and managing social media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a strong understanding of social media platforms, be able to apply sales & marketing best practices, and can have fun while working excellently with little or no supervision.
- Produce content calendars according to deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Assist in the project management process from beginning to end, including ideation, design, creative development, approval, and production.
- Post frequently across multiple social media platforms and measurably increase growth and engagement.
- Be responsible for reaching out to brands for content collaborations and interviews.
- Be responsible for proactively suggesting and implementing digital strategies to improve the quality of client campaigns
- Responsible for community management across all social media platforms and to the highest standard.
- Confirm scheduled posts are live on social media platforms and respond to comments promptly.
- Perform quality checks on published content.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while nurturing and building leads and sales on social platforms.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review promptly.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with all team members.
- Increased brand awareness: We expect to see an increase in brand awareness by 10% within the first 3 months of working with us.
- Stellar Content: We expect outstanding and attention-grabbing content that appeals to our target audience and drives engagement.
- Increased sales and lead generation: We expect that your efforts will help increase sales and bring in more leads.
- Improved customer service: We expect improved customer service by reducing the average response time to customer queries on social media by 50% within the first 3 months of working with us.
- Rockstar Performance: We expect you to be able to perform excellently at or above standard with minimal supervision.
- A laptop is a must-have
- Good over-the-phone / FB / video conference
- Minimum of 1-year experience and proven results in social media management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skils
- Open to learning new ideas and rapid growth
- Must have good knowledge of campaign management tools, analytics tools (Google & Facebook Analytics), productivity tools (Google Drive, Slack), and Social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
Complete the application below and someone from our team will be in touch